Our normal hours are Wednesday-Friday 4pm-1am and Saturday 8pm-1am.
We will be closed on Thursday, February 9th due to the weather.
We will be closed for a private event on February 17th.
We will be open for a Freshman Only event on February 18th.
We will be closed for spring break starting March 11th, and will be reopening on March 22nd.
We will be open for an Undergraduae Only event on March 24th.
Cambridge Queen's Head Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Cambridge Queen's Head to help build community on campus by providing for the undergraduates of Harvard College:
- A dedicated social space;
- A performance venue for student acts and other undergraduate-initiated programming;
- Reasonably priced food and drink served at hours in tune with undergraduate schedules;
- Leadership and learning experiences in the running of a campus business; and
- A means by which to connect undergraduates to College traditions and the Harvard spirit.
To that end:
- Food and drink service must serve to complement a comfortable and relaxed environment. Students must feel comfortable dropping in at the CQH at all times, regardless of any desire to a purchase or view a performance.
- CQH must strive to build a broad sense of Harvard Community (inclusive of graduate students, teaching fellows, faculty, staff, and alumni) though never at the expense of the undergraduate identity of the space.
- CQH must look and feel student-run. Undergraduates- overseen and supported by the General Manager and Graduate Managers- provide staffing, management, and programmatic decision-making.
- Sales, catering, and facility rental should be secondary and used as necessary to advancing the CQH mission through:
- Reinvesting of excess revenue into facility up-keep and improvements, subsidizing food costs, and supporting programming;
- Providing management and business experience to the student staff; and
- Furthering a sense of campus community, College traditions, and Harvard spirit.
The Cambridge Queen's Head operates as a part of Harvard College's Office of Student Life.
Hours of Operation