We are in the process of replacing our karaoke system and will not be having karaoke on Friday nights until next semester.
Thank you for your understanding!
Cambridge Queen's Head Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Cambridge Queen's Head to help build community on campus by providing for the undergraduates of Harvard College:
- A dedicated social space;
- A performance venue for student acts and other undergraduate-initiated programming;
- Reasonably priced food and drink served at hours in tune with undergraduate schedules;
- Leadership and learning experiences in the running of a campus business; and
- A means by which to connect undergraduates to College traditions and the Harvard spirit.
To that end:
- Food and drink service must serve to complement a comfortable and relaxed environment. Students must feel comfortable dropping in at the CQH at all times, regardless of any desire to a purchase or view a performance.
- CQH must strive to build a broad sense of Harvard Community (inclusive of graduate students, teaching fellows, faculty, staff, and alumni) though never at the expense of the undergraduate identity of the space.
- CQH must look and feel student-run. Undergraduates- overseen and supported by the General Manager and Graduate Managers- provide staffing, management, and programmatic decision-making.
- Sales, catering, and facility rental should be secondary and used as necessary to advancing the CQH mission through:
- Reinvesting of excess revenue into facility up-keep and improvements, subsidizing food costs, and supporting programming;
- Providing management and business experience to the student staff; and
- Furthering a sense of campus community, College traditions, and Harvard spirit.
The Cambridge Queen's Head operates as a part of Harvard College's Office of Student Life.
Hours of Operation
OPEN Wed-Fri 4pm-1am, and Sat 8pm-1am.
Friday, December 4th is our last business day open this semester! We will be re-opening on January 27th, 2016.
During fly-by the space is open for students to come sit down and eat their lunch, however there is no bar or kitchen service during those times. We are CLOSED Sun-Tues.