Student Event Services

Looking for a student bartender to work your event?  The Student Event Services (SES) team which is composed of Harvard graduate students who are certified crowd managers, is designed to ensure the responsible and safe consumption of alcohol on campus.

Undergraduate student groups having alcohol at an event (outside the CQH) must use a Student Event Services (SES) team to serve alcohol.  Bartenders may be hired by any Harvard department or student organization for work on Harvard's Cambridge campus (Harvard owned and operated buildings only, no private residences) during the academic year. 

To request SES staff for your on-campus event, please fill out the SES Request Form.

Please note that Student Organization Leaders should request SES services via the Event Registration Form on FAS Roombook.  

For off-campus events, please contact the private bartender service Event Temps.  

If you have additional questions please contact